Verpal, a limited liability company, is registered in the Evreux trade and companies register under number 534 515 390 and whose head office is at 2 impasse du vieux manoir in Guerny (27720), specializing in the creation, manufacturing and marketing of jewelry, wishes to inform you of the measures implemented to protect your personal data and your privacy in accordance with the legislation in force and more particularly the provisions of the law of January 6, 1978 known as “Informatique et Libertés” as amended, of the Regulation European 2016/679 as well as the recommendations emanating from the CNIL (hereinafter “the Legislation in force”).
In accordance with current legislation, you have the right to access, oppose, rectify, delete, portability and limit processing of personal data concerning you. You also have the right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data after your death. These rights can be exercised by postal mail to the following address: Verpal, 2 impasse du ancien manoir in Guerny (27720) by attaching to your request a copy of your identity document (which will not be kept by Verpal and may either be destroyed or returned to you at your convenience). You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you consider that we are not complying with the applicable regulations regarding personal data.
As responsible for processing your personal data, Verpal wishes to respond to your concerns relating to the confidentiality of the information that you transmit to us by all means of communication in particular: website www.verpal.fr and social networks (hereinafter “the Communication Channels").
When you communicate your personal data to us, you authorize us to use them, keep them and, where applicable, transmit them to our partners when the processing of your requests requires it. By providing us with personal data via the Communication Channels, you agree to this policy. Our policy may be modified in order to take into account changes in the legislation in force regarding personal data. We will keep you informed of any changes made.
Personal data transmitted to Verpal
This is information concerning you as a natural person that you have voluntarily communicated to Verpal via the various Communication Channels and which is essential to the processing of your order (such as in particular your name, first name, email address, telephone number). telephone number, postal address).
We inform you that the information that must be provided to Verpal is clearly indicated by an asterisk on our website (hereinafter “the Site”). Information not marked with an asterisk is optional.
This information is essential for processing your orders; unfortunately, they cannot be processed in the absence of this information.
Data relating to your navigation on the Site (cookies)
When you browse the Verpal website, temporary cookies may be saved on your computer.
What is a cookie ?
A “cookie”, or tracer, is a text file that allows Verpal to identify the device on which it is recorded during the validity or recording period of the cookie.
During your navigation on the Site, Verpal may record, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet or smartphone), one or more “cookies” via the internet browser you use and depending on of the settings you have selected on this one regarding cookies.
This information includes:
- The type of Internet browser you use;
- The type of operating system and device you use to access the Service;
- The domain name of your Internet service provider;
- The web page you came from;
- Country of residence and your language.
The pages and options you visit and access on our Site.
During your first visit to our Site, as soon as Verpal considers placing a cookie on your device, an information banner will be displayed at the bottom of the page. By continuing to browse the Site after clicking on “I accept”, you expressly consent to Verpal being able to place cookies on your device (cookies linked to operations relating to targeted advertising, certain audience measurement cookies , cookies from social networks generated in particular by their sharing buttons when they collect personal data). If you continue to browse the site, cookies may be placed on your computer. The banner will remain displayed as long as the person has not continued their navigation, that is to say as long as they have not gone to another page of the Site or have not clicked on an element of the Site . If you do not wish to accept all or some cookies, we recommend that you click on the “Learn more” link on the banner, and follow the detailed instructions allowing you to refuse them.
Cookies do not generate or transmit computer viruses that could infect your device, they are only readable and recognizable by their issuer.
You can change your cookie settings at any time. Below you will find information about cookies and the different ways to manage cookie settings on your browser.
The validity period for consent to deposit Cookies is 13 months. At the end of this period, we will ask for your consent again.
If you would like to know more about cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties at the following address: www.cnil.fr , section “Cookies: tools to control them ".
Cookies on the Site
Verpal may use the following types of cookies (banner at the bottom of the page):
- Session management cookies
- Audience measurement cookies (statistical cookies)
- Cookies necessary for certain optional features
- Cookies relating to targeted advertising
- Cookies from social networks generated in particular by their sharing buttons when they collect personal data
Session management cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. Refusing them may result in a slowdown and/or malfunction of the Site.
By analyzing the way you use the Site, Verpal can offer you better navigation in order to respond appropriately to your expectations and also identify any problems you encounter in order to provide quick solutions.
You have the option of simply opposing cookies via the procedures detailed in c) below.
Your choices regarding cookies
Verpal informs you that deactivating session or functionality cookies may have the effect of preventing you from consulting the Site. As such, Verpal cannot be held responsible in the event of degraded operation of our services linked to the settings you have chosen.
Each internet browser offers different configuration methods for managing cookies. Generally speaking, they are described in the help menu of each browser. If you are using a browser type or version other than those listed below, we invite you to consult the “Help” menu of your browser.
- You are using Safari 5.0 (on computer):
- Choose Safari > Preferences then click “Security”;
- In the “Accept Cookies” section, indicate if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites;
For an explanation of the options available to you, click the “?” help button. ".
If you have set to systematically block cookies on Safari, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the steps above, selecting “Always”. When you are finished with the relevant page, disable cookies again and delete cookies from the page.
For more information, you can visit the following page: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- You use Safari on iOS (tablets and smartphones):
- Open the “Settings” application and choose “Safari”;
- In the “Privacy” section go to “Accept cookies”;
- Set your privacy settings.
For more information, you can visit the following page: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- You use Google Chrome:
- Choose the “Settings” menu;
- Click on “Show advanced settings” and go to the “Confidentiality” paragraph;
- Click on “Content Settings”;
- Select “Block cookies and data from third-party sites” to block cookies.
For more information, you can visit the following page: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- You are using Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on “Menu” then “Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the History area, for the “Retention rules” option, select “use custom settings for history”;
- Check the “Accept cookies” box to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them. If you are having difficulty with cookies, make sure that the “Accept third-party cookies” option is not set to “Never”.
- Choose the retention period of cookies by selecting between the 3 options (a), (b) or (c) below:
(a) “their expiration”: Each cookie will be deleted on its expiration date, the date set by the site issuing the cookie.
(b) “closing Firefox”: cookies stored on your computer will be deleted when you close the Firefox browser window.
(c) “Ask me every time”: A warning will be displayed each time a website wants to save a cookie, asking you whether you agree to this saving or not.
- Click OK to close the “Options” window and validate your choices.
For more information, you can visit the following page: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
- You are using Internet Explorer 8.0 and above:
- Go to the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Option”;
- Click on the “Privacy” tab;
- Select the desired privacy level using the slider: up to "Block all cookies" to block all cookies, or down to "Accept all cookies" to accept all cookies.
For more information, you can consult the following page: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- You are using Android:
- Tap the key at the top right;
- Select “Settings” then “Privacy and security”;
- Set the privacy settings you want to apply.
For what purposes are your data collected?
- Respond to your requests
When you contact Verpal via the various Communication Channels mentioned above, the collection of your personal data may have the following purposes:
- Providing access to the Site and access to your dedicated customer area to allow you, in particular, to consult and track your orders;
- The execution of orders that you have placed on the Site (in particular the tracking and return of products as well as any complaints);
- Sending information letters (newsletters) and any other documentation (brochures in particular) that you have requested;
- Answer your questions ;
- Inform you of new similar jewelry that may interest you;
- More generally, compliance with Verpal's legal, regulatory, accounting and tax obligations;
- Deal with requests and complaints made by you about orders;
- Ask you for marketing operations.
Your data may also be used for commercial purposes:
- Management of any registration and unsubscription to newsletters at your request;
- Communication of information relating to Verpal and its partners: news, products and services, commercial prospecting and personalized offers.
How and for what duration?
Securing your data
As responsible for processing your personal data, Verpal implements all technical and organizational measures necessary to respect the protection of your personal data.
Duration of retention of your data
We store this information for a period proportionate and necessary for the purpose for which we process it and in any case for the period necessary to meet a legal or regulatory obligation. The data is kept for a period which does not exceed the period necessary for the following purposes:
- Newsletter: your data will be kept for as long as your subscription is active. You can end it at any time by unsubscribing in the link provided.
- Execution of an order: the data necessary to process your request will be kept for a maximum period of three years from your last order or our last contact.
- Commercial offers: your data will be kept for as long as you agree to receive our commercial offers. You can refuse them at any time by unsubscribing in the link that will be indicated.
For which recipients?
Verpal and its partners
We would like to inform you that in order to enable the execution of the purposes mentioned in point III above, your data may be processed by technical service providers (IT, hosting, email distribution, maintenance, online payment provider, etc. .), which are located within the European Union.
Non-partner third parties
Verpal undertakes not to transfer or sell personal data concerning you to non-partner third parties. We do not share any personal data with agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
If the law, an authority (for example the tax administration or the CNIL) or a judge were to force Verpal to communicate personal data concerning you, Verpal undertakes, as far as possible, to notify you (unless if Verpal is not authorized to do so in particular taking into account the legal or judicial obligations which may be incumbent on it).
Finally, we may purchase or merge with or be purchased by another company or sell some or all of our assets. In such a case, your personal data may be communicated to another company, but this communication will be subject to the privacy protection and Cookies policy in force.
How do links on the Sites to other sites affect me?
We may occasionally place links on our Site to other websites and applications operated by third parties. These links are for your convenience only and are intended to add value to your visit. However, by including these links, we have no control over these websites and applications, which are independent from Verpal and have separate privacy policies. When you leave our Site, please be aware that our policies no longer apply. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the accuracy, relevance, availability, reliability, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in third party websites and applications linked to our Site. We strongly encourage you to review the terms and privacy policies of any third-party websites and applications before using their sites.
How can you access, update or delete information in “your space”?
To modify one or more personal data entered in your customer area, we invite you to contact your advisor and/or send your request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or doubts about this privacy and Cookies policy, you can contact us at the email address email@example.com or by sending us a postal letter to Verpal 2 impasse du old manor - 27720 Guerny.